These guidelines apply to all community areas of our website, including the forums, images, videos, private messages and links to external sites.
- You are not allowed to have more than 1 account.
- You are liable for any activity on your account. Please don’t violate copyright laws. Don’t write anything that could be potentially libelous.
- Be kind to others. This is a friendly arena.
- We promote an open and inviting atmosphere for all members. Discriminatory comments and content are not allowed.
- Any political discussion not falling under these terms is disallowed.
- Always engage in respectful debate, but remember to discuss the topic in question rather than attack someone personally.
- No trolling (deliberately posting to incite a negative reaction from other members).
- No spamming. The Pets Arena community is intended for personal/noncommercial use. You are not allowed to advertise or market your products or website on Pets Arena.com.ng without prior permission.
- Graphic content or profanity is not allowed, including using asterisks or other placeholders to avoid spelling out the word in question.
- Do not post inappropriate images/videos.
- If another user does not reply to your friend request or private message, or asks you to stop contacting him/her, you must respect that — immediately, without question.
- We reserve the right to delete any content or member account that doesn’t adhere to the spirit of friendliness and fun that we’d like to uphold on our website.
- Please avoid sharing personal information such as addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Solicitations for funds and fundraising events must be approved in advance by the administrators.
- We do not allow breeding, studding, or direct sale of animals to be negotiated via our website.
- Do not discuss your account status or the account status of any other member. Posting for a member who has been temporarily or permanently asked to leave our community is likewise not allowed. Send questions and concerns directly to us.
- If you violate these guidelines, we may permanently delete your account without warning.
- Be aware that circumstances may require us to review members’ private messages (including deleted messages) to investigate possible violations of these guidelines. We will never share this information with a third party unless we are required to do so by law.
We reserve the right to modify the community guidelines at any time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our guidelines, or if you have suggestions, please contact us.
Notify Pets Arena
If you see spam, harassment or other community guidelines violations, let us know.
Why Join Pets Arena?
We think of Pets Arena as much more than a website — it’s a community that is built from the ground up just for you. Here are some of the benefits of creating a free account:
- You get a profile page on our site.
- You can make friends with other members and share photos of your pets.
- You can send private messages to your friends on Pets Arena.
- You’ll get access to exclusive contests and members-only deals.
- You can ask (and answer) questions in our forums.
- You get access to our in house vet through our live chat
By joining Pets Arena, you’re helping more pets live happier lives.
So what are you waiting for?
Head over right now and sign up for a free Pets Arena account!